RA Race Calendar (Read 1384 times)

As a programmer I have to say bravo.  That is a lot of detailed work on your part.  Very well thought out.  I also think this would be a great feature.  Thanks to my self diagnosed ADD I could not read the whole thing but from what I read I loved. 

Exccellent job Matt. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Mostly harmless

This thread was referenced to a suggestion I made about race calendars.  This idea is much more involved than what I was considering as a suggestion but after reading through this thread I'm curious to know if this is still in the works or not?

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

eric :)

I am working on this right now.  I don't know when it will be ready because I jumped shark a little and worked on the second piece of this first.

Mostly harmless

Eric - That's great news!  This is a really cool feature.  I'm not sure what is the second piece but I'm looking forward to the addition.

The idea that I had would tie into this feature nicely.  The group that I post to most often keeps a rolling calendar of upcoming races for group members in the forum.  It's a "daily" thread. Every day we copy and paste the calendar from the day before.  A "nice to have" feature would be for groups to be able to have a widget displayed at the top of the page showing the upcoming races for each user.

Following the awesome example of the OP, I have mocked up a table... :-)

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

This is a GREAT idea........Hope Eric can include it.....I like it....Big grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

Mostly harmless

Hi Eric,

I was thinking about this feature request and wondering if you still have plans to implement it?