My Shoes are Ugly. (Read 1135 times)

mikeymike

I kinda like the pink.  Does that mean I'm gay?

If you like the pink I think it means you're not gay.

Runners run

If you like the pink I think it means you're not gay.

So... what does it mean if you don't like the pink?

The King of Beasts

am I the only person in America that does not like the Kinvara ?

I will try out the Elixir, I have been looking for something close to the DS Trainer

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Prince of Fatness

Also just rotated in a pair of the Speedstar 3.  A little louder than the Kinvaras.

Not at it at all. 

am I the only person in America that does not like the Kinvara ?

I will try out the Elixir, I have been looking for something close to the DS Trainer

Not for me either. I just started with the Elixir and the DS Trainer. They're just different enough from one another to flip-flop. L Train wa- L Train was r- L Train was rig

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

mikeymike

So... what does it mean if you don't like the pink?

I don't know, what do you think it means?

Personally I like the pink.  I like it a lot.

Runners run

L Train

L Train wa- L Train was r- L Train was rig

Go ahead.  It's OK. 

In other news, I'm about to go batshit crazy.  I need a decent run.  I've hypothesized that the new Fastwitchs caused my issues, but now I'm wondering whether it is really the DS-Trainers.  The DS-Trainers have a high heel cup and they rub on the achilles.  The Fastwitchs do not. 

So in about 10 minutes I'm going to go and either eff myself up wearing the Fastwitchs or be very happy. 

Giant Flaming Dork

Some guy thinks ugly shoes are inherantly fast...

http://dirtyrunning.blogspot.com/2010/10/best-running-tip-ever.html

http://xkcd.com/621/

Some guy thinks ugly shoes are inherantly fast...

http://dirtyrunning.blogspot.com/2010/10/best-running-tip-ever.html

"... you just can't run slow in bright shoes. It's some kind of law."

I manage.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

The glossy grey toe-bumper really makes the shoe.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xhristopher

The glossy grey toe-bumper really makes the shoe.

There is a lot goin' on with that shoe. It's like the entire lunar line wrapped up in one shoe. What's cool about nike is that they give you the opportunity to make it even uglier with nike id.

Oh roo roooo!

http://global-kicks.com/files/752a6_nike-air-zoom-speed-spider-r-gradient-cheetah-shoes1.jpg

These are some of the worst I have seen--my brother is lusting after them, but then he is an ugly shoe aficionado from way back....the uglier, the better.

My track spikes of choice, back in the day:

The Nike Vanquier.  Even the name was embarrassing.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

Noosa in the wild, or "Monet barfed on your shoes."

xor

Personally I like the pink.  I like it a lot.

Not me.