My Shoes are Ugly. (Read 1135 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"... you just can't run slow in bright shoes. It's some kind of law."

I manage.

I like to run slow...give the people more time to check out my flashy kicks, you know.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh roo roooo!

Noosa in the wild, or "Monet barfed on your shoes."

Holy crap.

xor

I just report the news, I don't make the news.

Damn Mikey Mike is gay.  I had no clue.  Oh well I'm sure his DW and Kids are more shocked than I am.  I will still be your internet friend but I'm not willing to be your facebook friend.   You still cool in my book. 

I say if you can keep up with me and make fun of my shoes then fine.  That is your right . It is my problem and punishment for being too slow to get away from your taunting.  However, I only buy cool shoes.  The air pegasus comes in a ton of colors.  I like most of them. 

The kids still make fun of me though for other reasons.  When they do I just ask them if they would like to run with me and see if they could keep up.  I've done this a few times only to see them die in a minute or two.  Had a kid on a bike who had trouble keeping up with me as well but he did last like 3 minutes.  As he was huffing and puffing he yelled out "If I didn't have to go home and eat dinner I could beat you!".  Made me laugh a little.  Kids gotta love them. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
          • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
          • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
          xhristopher

Damn Mikey Mike is gay.  I had no clue.  Oh well I'm sure his DW and Kids are more shocked than I am.  I will still be your internet friend but I'm not willing to be your facebook friend.   You still cool in my book. 

I say if you can keep up with me and make fun of my shoes then fine.  That is your right . It is my problem and punishment for being too slow to get away from your taunting.  However, I only buy cool shoes.  The air pegasus comes in a ton of colors.  I like most of them. 

The kids still make fun of me though for other reasons.  When they do I just ask them if they would like to run with me and see if they could keep up.  I've done this a few times only to see them die in a minute or two.  Had a kid on a bike who had trouble keeping up with me as well but he did last like 3 minutes.  As he was huffing and puffing he yelled out "If I didn't have to go home and eat dinner I could beat you!".  Made me laugh a little.  Kids gotta love them. 

Are you naturally high? Are you sure you don't want to run with me at Boston? We are in the same corral.

xor

So mikeymike is gay because he likes pink.

Dude, it doesn't work that way.  Heh.

But in this terminology, I am super duper "gay".  The leader of the pink pack!

Would you like a hug BCR?  You got on me because you didn't like my language in one of your threads.  I'd love to give you a hug.

I admitted to liking the pink.  I didn't mention whether I like pink.

Runners run

xor

I admitted to liking the pink.  I didn't mention whether I like pink.

My mistake.  No hug for you.

dennrunner

I don't think you're talking about the same pink.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I still think the pink are the best looking shoes in this thread.

xor

The over/under on a hoka pic was 10 posts (not counting nonsense posts).

Folks, if you haven't seen the hoka, let me tell you: the pics do not do them justice.  They are 10x goofier looking in person.

"Hey man, are you a duck?"

Prince of Fatness

The over/under on a hoka pic was 10 posts (not counting nonsense posts).

How is a nonsense post determined?  Is my question a nonsense post?

Not at it at all. 

xor

How is a nonsense post determined?  Is my question a nonsense post?

The tuck rule. No.

Prince of Fatness

I always hated the tuck rule.

Not at it at all.