My Shoes are Ugly. (Read 1135 times)

it looks like a rainbow threw up

Goals For 2011:

sub 2:30 800m

Sub 6:00 Mile (PR 5:34)

Sub 20:00 5k

250 Mile Club

L Train

You see that 4 foot high heel tab?  I suggest just cutting it right off right now. 

xor

Monet called.

He wants his joke back.

L Train

Seems more Kandinsky than Monet to me.

xor

You are likely correct, but Monet was a jokester.  (Renoir was the merry prankster)

Kandinsky?  That dude had NO sense of humor. 

I think I may know the reason why I think it looks so good: I've seen the earlier Noosa tri models.

Look them up. You'll understand why the tri 6 is pretty cool.

I mean, you can think it's hideous, but I really think they're nice looking for some reason, maybe it's the kangaroo's riding bicycles on it...

L Train

I fell out of my chair in an art appreciation class in college and no one seemed to notice. 

xor

You tried to sit in the Dali chair, didn't you? 

Don't.  It never ends well.

L Train

You tried to sit in the Dali chair, didn't you? 

Don't.  It never ends well.

Yeah I learned that the melting chair doesn't offer much support. 

I used to crack my back on chairs by pushing back on the desk.  There must have been 200 people in the class at the time, all trying to get their easy elective.  The back broke off the chair and i went flying straight back.  I got up quickly with a "I meant to do that" look and no one seemed to much notice.  I still think about it and think that this would have been funny to see.  The professor didn't miss a beat. 

MTA: I kept the chairback until I got married and was forced to throw that and my wall sized Surfer Rosa poster in  the trash.  Talk about lack of art appreciation.