Adding a picture to a post ... (Read 2291 times)

So I've tried to add a photo to the Trail Running Group Home Page but can't get it to work. I even copy/pasted the identical code used in the above photos. Anyone know if it is different for the main home page of a group?
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The main home page for a group is standard html. For an image to work there it needs to have the url surrounded by this code: < i="" mg="" s="" rc="IMAGE ADDRESS" /> (without the spaces in img or src)

#artbydmcbride

Aha! And not in picasa also?

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Picasa images are not postable. I am not sure why picasa forbids this. Undecided
            test
            Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
              test
                oops..

test

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Is that made out of milk chocolate?

Into the wild

Test

Shut up and run

Is that made out of milk chocolate?
                        chocolate moose...the only kind I want to have a close encounter with Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                          obsessor

TheSaint

Test
                                Test