Paczis! (Read 629 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tomorrow I will be Polish and Catholic for the day! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Holy jumping up and down! Is it that time of year already!? Yum yum yum....
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I KNOW! I didn't even notice that tomorrow was Fat Tuesday until a couple of hours ago! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oof...I don't feel so good...

~ Sarah Kay

Enjoying Fat Tuesday eh?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A little too much...I can't wait for skinny Weds.! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

lmao@skinny Weds

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Chris UK

Shrove Tuesday - perhaps the only day in the calendar when my latent Catholicism comes to the surface. Wink Had a nice leisurely 8 mile run this afternoon and came home to pancakes with lots of sugar, fresh lemon juice and maple syrup. Slurp luvverly. Smile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

It's funny, here, in Poland they really celebrate Fat Thursday. I am very proud of myself for not pigging out. Paczki here are absolutely sinful. I ate only one. Ewa
                    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                      what is paczi? Confused

Jennifer mm#1231

doh. I guess I could us The Google.

Jennifer mm#1231

My dogs are fast, not me

My DH is Polish and Catholic every day, but he doesn't seem as excited about it as you. Smile

Robin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

doh. I guess I could us The Google.
                            I tried that. It did not help.
                              They are like doughnuts. Here's a couple of pictures of one Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ahhhh. Soufganyot. Got it.