13mile run 30 mile week (Read 836 times)

Both personal bests for myself!!! Sorta cheated though... ran last weeks 8 miler a day late but still. 30 miles for the week has me feeling pretty proud! Big grin MTA I just noticed I also passed 400 total logged miles!

Queen of 3rd Place

Keep up the good work! Arla

Ex runner

Think Whirled Peas

Great job! Keep up the excellent work.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Thanks for the support... I was woundering if I was going to set the record for most views without a reply Smile
            30 miles is 30 miles --- If you did 30 between Mon and Sun then it adds up to 30.... Good job.....30 to me is one of the major transition points cause if yiou can maintain 30 and get used to 30, then suddenly your in a good position for speed training, marathon training or you can increase your next weeks more quickly.....and on and on... This is major.....good job Chris..... Smile Big grin Wink Shocked

Champions are made when no one is watching

30 miles is 30 miles --- If you did 30 between Mon and Sun then it adds up to 30.... Good job.....30 to me is one of the major transition points cause if yiou can maintain 30 and get used to 30, then suddenly your in a good position for speed training, marathon training or you can increase your next weeks more quickly.....and on and on... This is major.....good job Chris..... Smile Big grin Wink Shocked
              I think you are right... I feel like my running has been changing lately. Very seldom do I even get very winded on my runs. It seems like it is now my legs that hold me back from going longer/faster. Before it was my wind.