RA Update (Feb 28) (Read 1693 times)

Lazy idiot

You must be using some wacky browser.  When you - er, I hover over Subscribe, the Follow button appears below, in a separate space.

My behavior shows up the same as R2E's, I'm on IE7 (corporate overlords prevent other browser installation). 

I can, however, mouse over the "follow" to click on it and doesn't require an email subscription.

Tick tock

"run" "2" "eat"

i am also using a corporately mandated installation of IE7.

because i can't install another browser, i stick it to the man by visiting RA on company time.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Lazy idiot

*high five*

Tick tock

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

IE is a wacky browser.

It is a crap. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

except - i would want emails if i got a new PM. is there a way to subscribe to PMs?

All PMs, or just Labour, or what?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

"run" "2" "eat"

I can, however, mouse over the "follow" to click on it and doesn't require an email subscription.

i tried this, and it worked. thanks, drew. you da man.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

eric :)

My behavior shows up the same as R2E's, I'm on IE7 (corporate overlords prevent other browser installation). 

This was a bug and is fixed.

alexus

spam