It begins (Read 858 times)

oh no!! the first office holiday goodies arrived in the mail today. Truffles, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and chocolate covered raisins. Last year we had enough goodies to fill two huge counters and then some. How will I make it the entire month Shocked
      I know how you feel. My boss just jogged in here and placed a handful of holiday chocolates on my desk and then jogged out. Confused

Michelle

We haven't got any Christmas goodies at my work yet. People usually bring things in a week or 2 before Christmas. Out of these... butterscotch cookies with chocolate chips is all that is worth mentioning. It doesn't seem like there are as many Christmas parties going on. This year, my workplace isn't putting one on. In the past, work parties I attended were fairly nice shindigs.

Vim

Scout7

I'm one of the lucky few who doesn't really care for any of that stuff. If you enjoy it, eat it. It won't kill you, you know.
            I know how you feel. My boss just jogged in here and placed a handful of holiday chocolates on my desk and then jogged out. Confused
            haha that was nice and random of him.. maybe re give them as a gift Evil grin
              I'm one of the lucky few who doesn't really care for any of that stuff. If you enjoy it, eat it. It won't kill you, you know.
              OH dont worry I will enjoy. As long as I cant report a weight gain to Jiggly Joggers I will be happy. Smile
                haha that was nice and random of him.. maybe re give them as a gift Evil grin
                I had to laugh. My boss is a woman. Big grin

Michelle

I had to laugh. My boss is a woman. Big grin
                  oops! funny.. I didnt even realize I did that Blush

Another Passion

I work out of my house, so thankfully, no holiday goodies (other than those we buy ourselves) delivered to my office. Although, my wife is an awesome cook and tremendous baker and really pours it on this time of year. (sigh)

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

This is the time of year when I attempt to be a cookie mom. Out of nowhere I'll have every single ingredient from my cupboards spread out on the counter and I'll be searching through my cookie cookbook. Usually I'm quickly joined by at least two of my children and we'll play holiday music and bake cookies all night long. They end up tiring and leaving me on my own eventually, but that's okay.

Michelle

My boss is determined to help me put on some weight. She came back from some errands and just placed on my desk a HUGE chocolate chip cookie. Big grin

Michelle

My boss is determined to help me put on some weight. She came back from some errands and just placed on my desk a HUGE chocolate chip cookie. Big grin
                          haha! mine too. She just put a gift basket of goodies on mine with moose tracks Confused
                          seeEricaRun

Awesome

oh no!! the first office holiday goodies arrived in the mail today. Truffles, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and chocolate covered raisins. Last year we had enough goodies to fill two huge counters and then some. How will I make it the entire month Shocked
                            It never occurred to me before, but this is a major advantage of going back to school. I won't have to deal with the mardi gras cakes either, and I also managed to miss out on the post-Halloween candy fury.