Male apparel undergarment disaster (Read 1585 times)

mikeymike

4 kids, 2 nuts.

Runners run

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I've got 4, dude. So what your saying is it's not about the runnig so much as getting kicked i the nuts? In that case you better wear a cup because your little run briefs aren't gonna help you any more than a shorts liner. Tongue
        Actually, I wasn't clear in making this point, the reality is that due to said injuries caused to The Kids by the kids, I'm a little sore a bit of the time. And a little extra support never hurts in that situation. Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

Ahh. Got it.

Runners run

I'm dying laughing here. Chi-Laughing even.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, kids kick. But I change out of my running clothes after my run. And liners have never attenuated my abilities or led to, erm, injuries. And where is JK when you need him?
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yes, kids kick. But I change out of my running clothes after my run. And liners have never attenuated my abilities or led to, erm, injuries. And where is JK when you need him?
                No dude, what I'm saying is that because kids kick, I'm sore and thus prefer to have a little more support beyond the mere liner. And yes, this thread is begging for a wickedly funny JK comment.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Seems to me that you need to run in a liner and live the rest of your life wearing a cup.
                  mikeymike

Jeff I may have a solution for you... http://ballbra.com/

Runners run

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff I may have a solution for you... http://ballbra.com/
                      Umm, that URL has NSFW (or at least EAHFW (Embarrassing As Hell For Work)) written all over it, so I'm gonna check that one out later... Tongue

Swadvad

HaHaHaHa!!! This thread is hillarious! I only use the shorts liner, but I've found that if I get the shorts in a size where they fit like I want them to (a bit loose, so as not to look like those 1970-ish basketball shorts), the liner is a bit loose too. (I'm tossing some of you guys a softball here!) Maybe I need to get some of Jeff's tighty whitie running panties.
                          Maybe I need to get some of Jeff's tighty whitie running panties.
                          *lol* I get yelled at when I call my husband's underwear as "panties"!

Michelle

Jeff's tighty whitie running panties.
                            I cracked up in a conference room full of people - I'm sure my face turned red as I said "nothing" when asked what was so funny. Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just so we're clear here -- the DRY ROAD Jock which started this whole mess was ordered in black. All the more reason why they are occasionally mistaken for the missus' undergarments. And Davdaws, I do agree with your point re: buying loose shorts and thus having a loose liner. Loose liners don't cut it. I know, because I tried on Sunday. For a while, this thread had me thinking, "maybe Trent and mikeymike are right. Maybe the liner is all I need." Well, Sunday's run in loose-fitting lined shorts sans runderwear of any sort was a little bit too freeballing of an experience. No more going commando for me; as they say in the NFL, "ball security is key."

Swadvad

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Big grin Big grin You're kill me! My coffee almost spewed out my nose!