Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

RunsForCake

Ran my first double digit (11.07 mile) run post injury today!  Damn I feel good!

And I'm celebrating by drinking a glass, or 5, of Petite Syrah! 

I ran as fast as I could for 2.6 miles today. My husband dropped me off at one end of the street & I ran to the other end & met my family for a swim!
        Won my age group in a 15k today.
          5k pr   22:08  4th in ag  45 out of 408 overall

Believe

Ran over 16 miles, (the longest I have ever ran) without stopping and did it in 8:34/mile.  Felt great and absolutely no pain. WooHoo.
              I woke up at 6:30 am and ran. I then ran again at 5 pm or so.
              xor

I lived.

I think I shaved almost 12 minutes off my previous PR for a 15k.  Waiting for results, but probably at least 11 minutes.  Who says you can't get better as you get older!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Not me!!

great job everyone

redleaf

I followed rururunner to finish a 15k race stronger than I thought I could.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Dog-Love

I got up early on a Sat after being out of town for awhile to run with a friend and after 6 miles I got home and crawled back in bed and slept for 2 hours
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          I ran a nice recovery run this morning which turned into a race.. 5k split in like 20:30 or something, was bonkers. I felt great because the weather has gotten a lot better in the past week, and my legs were pumping hard, but I felt like I was jogging.. look down at my watch and I was at 6:40 so I just held that pace and finished fast. Was really funny to be honest.
                            I ran my first 16 mile run.  It was tough, but I survived.
                            Spine

My long run this morning made this my first 40-mile week. 
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Highest mileage week (55+ miles) finished with fastest 18 miler ever...+ beer tent + closing down favorite local bar with friends...best day ever....

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay