Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

npaden

Great job on both counts RunnerClay!

I've been keeping  a 100 mile per month streak going since March of 2012, but I've been very aware of it and have pounded out some miles toward the end of a few months to make sure I kept it going.  Pretty cool that you really didn't even know you had a streak like that going.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

The Machine

I juts ran a 300 meter race indoor for my school's track team. 8:55!!! That's a PR!!!!!!!

npaden

I juts ran a 300 meter race indoor for my school's track team. 8:55!!! That's a PR!!!!!!!

You forget a 0 on the end of that?

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

The Machine

haha yeah,,, my bad 3000 race.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

WTG!

haha yeah,,, my bad 3000 race.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I ran this morning, before church.  For some reason, I usually don't do that, and it felt good.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Sunday morning meditation

I ran this morning, before church.  For some reason, I usually don't do that, and it felt good.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

The Machine

thanks! @runnerclay

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

I picked up all the trash along my favorite running course. I feel better now.

It's a small victory, but I refuse the let the a**holes win.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

WTG

I picked up all the trash along my favorite running course. I feel better now.

It's a small victory, but I refuse the let the a**holes win.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter