Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

BeeRunB

Hey Jimmy,  are we going to see more of that comic strip??  hope so, looks great  &  #42   "The meaning of life"  intentional?

Thank you. It will be a daily strip, give or take a few days here and there.

The other question I must leave a mystery---so I can neither

confirm that or deny that. Roll eyes

BeeRunB

Congrats Jimmy.

Thank you, Ron. You're running has inspired me to keep going all year.

Amazing what you've done. Cool

Marylander

Hit a 6 month daily running streak (at least 1 mile each day) today. Avg just over 5.3 miles during the streak thus far plus broke 1700 miles in 2011. Smile

Prince of Fatness

Not running related, but the wife and I just paid our last college tuition bill this week.  I'm free!

Not at it at all. 

an amazing likeness

Not running related, but the wife and I just paid our last college tuition bill this week.  I'm free!

Nice!  You're flush. Can't wait to read race reports from 10Ks in Hawaii and little trail jaunts on Greek islands.

My parents had 13 consecutive years of tuition for 1 or 2 kids in college. It took me many, many years to comprehend what that meant they had done...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Beware, batbear...

Perhaps we should trade potatoes for onions, so worthy is this quote of tears.

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Red nose half marathon 2:26:54. Paced a friend to a PR. Goal 2:29:00.1st in AG. A month ahead of targeted race.

Stopped a couple of times because of shooting knee pain.1st 13 miler in over a month. HR 132 /147

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

First 40 mile week ended today with a strong 10 miler which finished with strides.

--

Nashville, TN

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

First 40 mile week ended today with a strong 10 miler which finished with strides.

WTG!

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

200 days current running streak.

Get off my porch

Just started running in April, today hit the 400 mile mark!  Can't believe I have run 400 miles!   Big grin

vegefrog

I just ran my first half marathon and crushed my goal!!! Goal was 2:15 and my unofficial time is 2:03:32(by my watch).

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!Big grin

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I just ran my first half marathon and crushed my goal!!! Goal was 2:15 and my unofficial time is 2:03:32(by my watch).

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!Big grin

WTG

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!Big grin

NICE!

BeeRunB

Eclipsed 13 miles for the first time in three years.