It is that time of year to ask the big question . . . (Read 2402 times)

Kalsarikännit

Depends on which side of Montana you will be on.  Assuming you are coming to Le Grizz at Glacier, then the answer is "probably", at least in the store. Maybe on tap somewhere.  Maybe.

I'll be doing Le Grizz.  Bottle is fine.  I will not be in any bars for the good tap stuff since I am backpacking for two days after the race.  I've always thought that fall seems like a nice time to get mauled by a grizzly.

I don't suppose you've done it?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Swamp leakage.

Let's face it, that's one gross figure of speech.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Prince of Fatness

I am without a peer.  Mr. Train's remark references his not wanting us to be associated within the running community, having recently run a 1:31 half marathon.  People get like that.

I don't know dude.  He's evidently real interested in my log, and still wants to race me, I guess.  And I'm a broken down old man.

Not at it at all. 

Marathon Maniac #957

When I become queen of that Earth 2, the sidewalks and running paths will be made of a nice track-like material.

Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I don't know dude.  He's evidently real interested in my log, and still wants to race me, I guess.  And I'm a broken down old man.

It's silly, really.  I bet I could bury you. Even like 12 months from now.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

mikeymike

ok.  So a "flatswitch" is a "fast twitch".

Got it now.

Sort of.

Seriously, I need a diagram to understand all the trash talking and the who is running against whom (and why) and how (and why) my dear, sweet neighbor could be fired up to stamp out man bits.  And who's who in the whole "nemesis" titling crap.

Can't we go back to talking about those Sweet Jackets at Boston?

The thing is nobody understands it.

I never did buy one of those sweet Boston jackets but someone gave me one of the red ones that the volunteers got for I think 2004.  My wife wears it mostly as it's a little small.

Runners run

L Train

And who's who in the whole "nemesis" titling crap. 

I'm not the one who remembers every single thread in RA, I don't mark my injuries with green marker all over my body, I don't photoshop, I'm a Cardinals fan and my ass doesn't hurt. 

If that helps. 

L Train

There we go.  Torch passed.  You two would really make a more competitive race anyway at your level and all.  Have fun and let me know when it's all set up.

Prince of Fatness

Don't waste your time ... it ain't happening. 

Not at it at all. 

xor

I'll be doing Le Grizz.  Bottle is fine.  I will not be in any bars for the good tap stuff since I am backpacking for two days after the race.  I've always thought that fall seems like a nice time to get mauled by a grizzly.

I don't suppose you've done it?

Oh hell no.  I usually don't count to 50, although oddly enough I will be counting that high (for the first time in awhile) at the exact same time.

Good luck.  Glacier is very fun.

Bears and stuff.

Kalsarikännit

I'm a Cardinals fan and my ass doesn't hurt. 

This is why I don't like you and will cheer for Mr Finn upon his comeback.  He is my brother in ass pain.

And FYI, smalcolm is no sweet girl.  She is a body part stomping machine that knocks down hunnerd-milers in the Cascades.

Prince of Fatness

This is why I don't like you and will cheer for Mr Finn upon his comeback.  He is my brother in ass pain.

Thank you, sis.

Not at it at all. 

L Train

And FYI, smalcolm is no sweet girl.  She is a body part stomping machine that knocks down hunnerd-milers in the Cascades.

Yeah, I know that. 

But you ultra types run so slow.

L Train

This is why I don't like you and will cheer for Mr Finn upon his comeback. 

Crickets.

Kalsarikännit

But you ultra types run so slow.

Yeah, well, I'll have you know that I don't run slow just because it is an ultra.  I run my 5k's slow, too!  Ha.  Showed you.