July Runners World??? (Read 1342 times)

I am a Runners World subscriber, and I normally receive my RW toward the end of each month. However, I still have not received my July issue. Have other RW subscribers received their July issue? I want to know if I should call Rodale and complain or just sit tight for a few more days. Thanks!
      Got my Running Times yesterday...no RW yet. I was wondering about that today, also.
      Dave
      "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
      --- Clarence DeMar
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope, haven't gotten mine, either.

A Saucy Wench

Mine was late last month too, it was actually in the stores before I got mine

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Imploder

Mine came a week and a half ago, so yeah, if you don't get it soon, I'd wonder. My RT just showed up yesterday though, wonder if there's some regional variation?
            grateful runner

Wow... I usually don't expect mine until maybe the 5th, 6th, or 7th of each month.
              2009 Goals 1500 Miles 21:30 5K 1:40 Half Marathon 3:45 Marathon 200 Mile month

Half Fanatic #846

Not yet (RW or RT)...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Up until two months ago, I got mine by the 27th or 28th. The past two months it has arrived around the 5th.

Go Pre!

Up until two months ago, I got mine by the 27th or 28th. The past two months it has arrived around the 5th.
                    same here
                    RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

RT arrived the other day (July/August issue). No RW yet. I find the delivery schedules to be rather erratic, more so for RT.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Two months ago I didn't get mine until the 15th of the month. I called to get another issue on the 14th. It was an automated system where I just pressed some buttons and the issue I thought I had missed was mailed to me for free. I would wait a bit, though, since it's only the 2nd!

ultramarathon/triathlete

still waiting for mine!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                          Gatorade Endurance Team

Me and my RP

got mine today!
                            Lisa3.1

Mine is not here either.

Go Pre!

Still waiting. I really know last month's by heart now Confused