Good luck sholtsman (Read 647 times)

I've enjoyed following your road to 26.2, and I'm hoping you have a great race and day. Got your bunny sneakers ready so you can go fast? Run tall, race hard, finish strong. Smile It's officially Marathon season for those parts of the country world that are thawing out. Best of luck to everybody else racing this weekend too. (Modified because freckles reminded me that lots of other places are thawing out Blush)

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

freckles

Good Luck marathon friend! Will be thinking of you! Remember to start out slow, don't get competitive with all those half marathoners!!! You are going to rock it, can't wait to hear how it goes!

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Lisa3.1

Good Luck Sara
          Good luck Sara!!!! Big grin I can't wait to hear your race report.

Michelle

Good luck!

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Good luck.
                Good luck Sara!!

Another Passion

You go girl! You're gonna do awesome, Sara! Have a great race and enjoy the experience. I'll be thinking about ya and prayin' for ya! Awesome job on your fundraising too. You are truly an inspiration. Wink

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Good luck, and go get 'em!!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Good Luck Sara!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Good luck Sara! Smile
                          OMG!! Ed, I am crying reading this thread!! Thank you all SO SO much. I truly could not have gotten this far without all the wonderful people on RA. Tomorrow has been a long time in the making and I'm so excited. I won't be fast, but I promise I'll be smiling the whole time!! I hope this is the first of many marathons to come. Big grin Big grin
                            I won't be fast, but I promise I'll be smiling the whole time!!
                            There's absolutely no need to be fast, as a matter of fact it would be a seriious mistake. I just couldn't resist the reference to Anna's racing slippers, it's still on the top of my favorite threads list. Smiling the whole time is much more important, just think of your biggest little fan in her bunnies and you'll do great!

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

SMART Approach

Good luck Sara. You run for all the right reasons and inspire many others.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sara, I am SO nervous and excited for you! I just know tomorrow is going to be a very special day for you. I can't wait to see the race report and pics! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay