Eastbay 20% off on gift cards (Read 866 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I buy the gift card then wait for the regular sale or the free shipping offer. The free shippng  offer is going on

now

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Marylander

Hmmm, do they let you use the gift cards in their outlet section?
        Hmmm, do they let you use the gift cards in their outlet section?

I wouldn't think they would restrict use of a gift card, that would kinda mess up the point of a gift.  I have used the promo code fitness1 for 15% off a couple of times now, it doesn't seem to expire (knock wood).

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

"Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers."

I think that implies you cannot use the gift card for sale items.  But I could be wrong. 

amymac

just wanted to give you an eastbay.com discount code update -

first, thank you for using the code - it helps to support my video show Fit Life at WithAmyMac.com 

the code has been renewed and updated - so take notes!!

AFLIFE15  to save 15% of any purchase (good through 7/31/2009!)

AFLIFE20   at www.eastbay.com to save 20% off of a $75 purchase (good through 10/3/2009!)

i will keep you updated when the next renewal comes around! happy running!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Purchased gift card at 20% off and received the 20% off when shoes were purchased. 40% off.

To save 20%, use promotion code IPEB9YGC.Offer ends 6/12/2009.

You can get email gift card.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

Purchased gift card at 20% off and received the 20% off when shoes were purchased. 40% off.

To save 20%, use promotion code IPEB9YGC.Offer ends 6/12/2009.

You can get email gift card.

All that high falutin' math gives me a headache, but I think you are on the verge of criminal activity.  Nice steal Clay, impressive commando shopping skillz.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Don't blame me for their lack of foresight!

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter