1 day to go (to Boston) (Read 3437 times)

L Train

Will anyone be combining Boston with Exeter this year?

It's possible but unlikely.  There wouldn't be much advantage to Boston for annexing Exeter and I doubt the good people of NH would go for it anyway.  Something about Living Free or Dying.   

Kalsarikännit

It's possible but unlikely.  There wouldn't be much advantage to Boston for annexing Exeter and I doubt the good people of NH would go for it anyway.  Something about Living Free or Dying.   

Three minutes for a smartass reply from you?  You are getting slow in your old age. 

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

bhearn

Three minutes for a smartass reply from you?  You are getting slow in your old age. 

Not to mention, that's the wrong Exeter.

A Saucy Wench

6 weeks to go.  Time to start running

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

6 weeks to go.  Time to start running

You and me both. This is not going to be pretty.

~Sara
            It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Kalsarikännit

Not to mention, that's the wrong Exeter.

Ahem...this would be perfect for a maniac, wouldn't you say?

bhearn

Ahem...this would be perfect for a maniac, wouldn't you say?

I'm considering it. But probably not, because I'll have Country Music and Big Sur the following weekend.

I'm considering it. But probably not, because I'll have Country Music and Big Sur the following weekend.

Slacker. There's gotta be one on April 18 to get the rare 5 marathons in 8 days.

Oh roo roooo!

Just checked the Exeter site...looks like 25 people pre-registered?  Unless they get a lot of race day registrants, seems they might have a tough time breaking even this year financially, at $40 pre and $60 later for registration fees.

Kalsarikännit

Just checked the Exeter site...looks like 25 people pre-registered?  Unless they get a lot of race day registrants, seems they might have a tough time breaking even this year financially, at $40 pre and $60 later for registration fees.

I just received an update from them.  There are 70 people that have been cleared (had qualifications checked and registration link sent to them).  Since they said they have no cap, and the entry fee doesn't change until last minute, a lot of people may be holding off.  It is nice to not have to worry about registering for a non-refundable race seven months in advance.

I'm convinced being registered for six races through Sept makes me more injury prone. 

You and me both. This is not going to be pretty.

I'll join the in pain crowd.

I haven't gone over 15 in a month! 

Five weeks to go.

Training. Quantity, quality, duration.

What else will you do in the last month?

Five weeks to go.

Training. Quantity, quality, duration.

What else will you do in the last month?

I hope to be able to run again.

who's going to start the bib # thread?  they're up!

Jennifer mm#1231

The Thunder

I'm # 2585!  That's my lucky number!!  Holy smokes!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…