OBX Marathon (Read 413 times)

Anyone else running? Would also be interested in heating comments/suggestions/tips from people who ran this race last year. Thanks!
    wanderingoutlaw

I'll be there. Ran/walked (Galloway style) two years ago--hope the weather is better than that year.

John

I have run the half two years now and it gets better all the time. The shuttles are good and great support on the route. Just figure out where you will park beforehand because it will be dark. Have fun-the locals are great and this year they are asking people to dress like pirates. Kathy PS My photo is at mile 12 of the OBX half
        RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

I just switched from the half to the marathon. It'll be my first time running this race but have heard a lot of good things about it. Based on the location and time of year, wind and rain will likely be a factor. Whatever the weather, I'm looking forward the race. DW and I be staying at a beach house with some buddies. If anyone needs a room, we have a spare.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."