Hilarious Typos! (Read 631 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This just arrived in my inbox: "Here is an invitation to you to come and test-drive a BMW this Saturday, August 15th! THE BMW ULTIMATE DRIVE... This extraordinary event will be held on Saturday, August 18th from 10am to 6pm at Sharpe BMW located at 1010 28th Street between Kalamazoo and Eastern. For every mile you drive in a teat car, BMW will donated $1.00 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure." Komen...breast cancer research charity...a typo subbing "teat" for "test." OMG. Yes, I am really an 11 year old boy on the inside.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This just arrived in my inbox: "Here is an invitation to you to come and test-drive a BMW this Saturday, August 15th! THE BMW ULTIMATE DRIVE... This extraordinary event will be held on Saturday, August 18th from 10am to 6pm at Sharpe BMW located at 1010 28th Street between Kalamazoo and Eastern. For every mile you drive in a teat car, BMW will donated $1.00 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure." Komen...breast cancer research charity...a typo subbing "teat" for "test." OMG. Yes, I am really an 11 year old boy on the inside.... Tongue k
      ROFL....Cute!! Typos are funny! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shit, they really messed that up...Sat. is not the 15th. Someone is gonna get a stern talking to over that email, I'm thinkin'! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And donated instead of donate. Sheesh. I should seriously reply to the e-mail and ask them if they'd like to hire someone who can actually construct a sentence and do their own proofreading, rather than rely on spellcheck to catch their errors. What a knob. I'd be truly embarrassed if I were the person who clicked send on that message.... k

~ Sarah Kay

Some people (me included) are still working on English as their first language! Wink

Vim

That's too funny. Please tell me an-udder story.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll do my breast to find some more funny e-mails.... Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Anyone have pizza?

Zoom Zoom, that story was absolutely tit-alating!
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I tried to milk it for all it was worth. I hope you have fond mammaries of it for a long while... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

BOOBS. oh wait, we were being clever .... Wink
                      2009: BQ?

You'll ruin your knees!

A post like this could really get out of hand, so we must police ourselves and nip-ple this in the bud...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Anyone have pizza?

True True, But I feel that tits breast to nip-ple this in the boob and tell you all now...that tit's far better to have a tit-ilating mamory of joy, than tit is to have a chest full of melon-choly even whilst one perks up over a juggs-full of milk. Bra, Humbag! I am so udderly lacting of tit -err- I mean of wit sometimes.... Dead Tongue Clowning around
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*snort* We're all nuts...oh, wait, different body part! I feel like such a boob, now! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

You all see this youtube bit? Taylor Mali, a little bit too much

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You all see this youtube bit? Taylor Mali, a little bit too much
                                That's excellent! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay