Which Countries (or states) have you been to? (Read 203 times)

must be a pre 1972 map

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
    We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

delicate flower

I've been to a handful countries and all of the states except like half of them.

<3

adkkev

Every state in the USA except Hawaii & North Dakota.

USA North, er, whoops, I mean Canada; BC, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Yukon.

kk_kittenkat

I've been to a handful countries and all of the states except like half of them.

Um... You don't actually know? That's a bit worrying.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This is cute and all but I was under the impression that greater lowell stretches as far as China.

That's pretty much what I expected.  I guess there's Greater Lowell and then there's Even Greater Lowell.

Time to spice things up a bit. I've been to prolly half of the states here and a handfful of countries, and have gotten laid in every place i've been. So, how many countries and or states have you gotten laid in.

Been to most of the states except:

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee

Have lived in: Alaska, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, and Wisconsin

Have been to:

Canada, Iceland, Finland, Luxemborg, France, Italy, former Yugoslavia (now Croatia, Bosnia Herzgovinia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo), Greece, Egypt, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia--at the time it was in the Soviet  Union so I don't know if that counts--Norway, Netherland, sort of Belgium but we just passed through there by train.

Jess Calloway

(not counting airports, right?)

shortest stay: 2 days; longest (other than US): 2 years

Americas: US, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Panama next month.

Europe: Scotland, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria

Asia: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam

Middle East: Dubai UAE

Africa: none (but currently working on projects in Burkina Faso, Malawi, and Rwanda, so should get there next year)

US states: not Alaska, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, Nevada, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, R.I., South Carolina

Never made that list before, kinda fun.  Seems like I'm always around folks who have traveled a lot more than I have.

Of all those places, the only place I dreamed of going when I was a kid is Oregon, and I've never been there.

Total US States:   38 of the 50 states.

Total Countries:   24 different.

-- Most of those countries I visited while in the US Navy.

Best Country I have ever been to?  Many countries compete for that spot, but I really enjoyed Dubai, U.A.E.  

Worst Country I have ever been to?  That's an easy one...  Afghanistan takes the cake.    Just surviving that place is a big plus.

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

kk_kittenkat

Been to most of the states except:

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee

Have lived in: Alaska, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, and Wisconsin

Have been to:

Canada, Iceland, Finland, Luxemborg, France, Italy, former Yugoslavia (now Croatia, Bosnia Herzgovinia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo), Greece, Egypt, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia--at the time it was in the Soviet  Union so I don't know if that counts--Norway, Netherland, sort of Belgium but we just passed through there by train.

I've lived in Scotland, England, Wales and Australia.

Mostly in England.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I've been to 36 of the states in the USA and 7 of the Canadian provinces. In addition I've also visited:

U.S. Virgin Islands

Bermuda

Austria

Costa Rica

Scotland

England

Ireland

France

Iceland

Norway

Switzerland

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I lived in New Jersey one summer.

I have had 7 cats.

I caught three kinds of fish on a trip to Ontario in 1992.

I have run in 25 towns in CT. Did you know there are 169? There are.

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

I have seen 5 different Seurat exhibits. Pointillism is fascinating.

I saw Dave Matthews 3 times, all in college, but once I passed out during Seek Up and my roommate carried me home so I don’t know if it counts.

This is the best thread evah.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                          We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Was one of them a flying carp?

Runners run

kk_kittenkat

I lived in New Jersey one summer.

I have had 7 cats.

I have run in 25 towns in CT. Did you know there are 169? There are.

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

I have seen 5 different Seurat exhibits. Pointillism is fascinating.

I saw Dave Matthews 3 times, all in college, but once I passed out during Seek Up and my roommate carried me home so I don’t know if it counts.

This is the best thread evah.

We went to see the Night Watch in Amsterdam. It was completely overshadowed by the Heineken museum.

Was one of them a flying carp?

Lolz.