Which Countries (or states) have you been to? (Read 203 times)

kk_kittenkat

Lolz.

Laugh out loud (which you probably haven't in reality) but what is the 'z' for?

Birdwell

Denial

Confusion

Hysteria

Paranoia

Prince of Fatness

Denial

Confusion

Hysteria

Paranoia

Affairs

Decay

Shock

Emergency

Mind

Not at it at all. 

Laugh out loud (which you probably haven't in reality) but what is the 'z' for?

Here in The North America, it stands for Zantac, because all that imaginary laughing gives us heartburn.

mikeymike

Here in The North America

Whoa right there. Last time I checked Nashvegas was in The South of America.

Runners run

MrH

Whoa right there. Last time I checked Nashvegas was in The South of America.

Hardly ... for Nashvegas to be in the South of America it would need to be north of Lowell.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

My mother traveled while I was in the womb.  Obviously, life begins at conception, so I should count those states, right?

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

Obviously, life begins at conception, 

The soul is eternal,  The body is just a vessel through which the soul travels until salvation.

xhristopher

My mother traveled while I was in the womb.  Obviously, life begins at conception, so I should count those states, right?

I think this depends upon which states you were traveling to. It may or may not count.

I joind the mile high club on a flight to Mexico, from Miami to Mexico..