how to remove an activity from list (Read 500 times)

She-Rah

Hi - I mistakenly added Bike and Biking; I tried going to Options>Manage my Activities but cannot figure out how to remove Bike from my list. Thanks!
    eric :)

She-Rah, I'm assuming that "Bike" is the built-in activity and "Biking" is something you created. You cannot delete Bike because it's built-in. To delete Biking, you need to make sure that you have not logged any workouts for it. If you did, you need to change their activity to Bike first. You can search for all workouts of the type Biking using the Report page. Once you have no more Biking activities, go to Manage My Activities and click on Biking. If there are any workout types, you need to click on each of them and delete them. After you removed all the workout types, you'll see a delete button on the Edit activity page for Biking. Click that and it'll delete Biking. eric :-)
      marathonaddict

I'm also having an issue deleting activities. I've run a report and verified there are no workouts associated with the activity (for example, Backstroke). When I manage the activity I do not see the delete button. My only workout type associated with the activity is Default which I cannot delete. What am I missing?
        eric :)

I'm also having an issue deleting activities. I've run a report and verified there are no workouts associated with the activity (for example, Backstroke). When I manage the activity I do not see the delete button. My only workout type associated with the activity is Default which I cannot delete. What am I missing?
          Imanna, You cannot delete Backstroke until you have deleted all of its workout types. Click on each of the workout types to bring up the edit page, which contains the delete button. Once all the workout types are deleted, you'll be able to remove the activity too. eric :-)
          marathonaddict

I got it. Thanks.