Garmin 410 won't upload (Read 26 times)

Help!  My garmin has been fine, then today when I set it by my computer to pair up, it just does nothing.

It did this once before for a few days, then suddenly started working again and has been fine the last month or so.

Any suggestions?

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

delicate flower

Stupid question, but have you tried unplugging the Ant stick and plugging it back in?  That works for me every time my upload fails.

<3

delicate flower

Also, make sure the Ant Agent is open (right click, open on the taskbar icon).  Sometimes for some reason mine has a circle with a line through it, and I have to open it.

Another thing you can do is "force send" the data.  You'll see an option for that if you toggle through the menu items on the watch.  I don't have my watch in front of me so I'm not exactly sure where it is.  It should be under the "computer" menu though.

<3

Weird.  Yes, I had replugged the ANT thingie a couple of times, and tried the "force send" through the garmin itself.  I just tried clicking the icon on the desktop, it said, "Connect to USB ANT plugin" so I clicked it and it started transferring my data immediately.  Thank you!  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau