Nike plus running app (Read 70 times)

Sokayfitness

Hi to all! I just started running about two weeks ago. I'm working on training for a half marathon in December. I have downloaded the Nike plus running app to help me track my distance, time and pace. I love it! But it would be more fun if I had some Nike plus friends. Is there anyone else on Nike plus? Let's be friends and have some friendly competition! Content your username below. My username is Kelly Jefferson. :-)

Yeah, ummm, i don't use any fit plus thingy, typically use mathematics for time and distance. Anyhwho, good luck with your half training,  as far as being friendly, i live in a van by the river and typically have a bag of candy on hand at any given time so please feel free to stop by. Besides, if you have any questions regarding training and things of that nature, there are several people here that will gladly help you, and certainly qualified to do so.

cesarv

I will be the first to admit that I am not a regular runner. I run two or three times a week, but I am always up for a challenge. My user name on Nike+ is Cesar Vazquez. You can add me.