I love you (Read 1313 times)

gracerunner

I love you

Why is it sideways?

ooo
        I have to agree with Jeff...seems like a pretty large and encompassing conclusion based on one religions views and laws on how to live. Seems more like an article on the harsh oppression and mistreatment of women...where are America's feminist groups now...why are they not marching into Saudia Arabia and demanding freedom for women? Where are the liberals who scream about the mistreatment of individuals in Cuba but say nothing about the harsh oppression by folks similiar to that of our guests in Cuba.

Why is it sideways?

where are America's feminist groups now...why are they not marching into Saudia Arabia and demanding freedom for women?
          They are. http://feminist.org/Global/
          Where are the liberals who scream about the mistreatment of individuals in Cuba but say nothing about the harsh oppression by folks similiar to that of our guests in Cuba.
          You might join this group, if you care about these issues. http://www.amnesty.org/ I sort of regret posting now. I'm drawn to these "You should be a liberal!" / "You should be a conservative!" threads like a moth to the flame.
            thanks for the addresses...but in reality, I am too busy being ignorant and narrow minded to take on any other projects... Tongue I almost resisted the urge to post...but alas...I had to shoot off my mouth....

Why is it sideways?

thanks for the addresses...but in reality, I am too busy being ignorant and narrow minded to take on any other projects...
              It's cool. At least you have a job.

Why is it sideways?

I almost resisted the urge to post...but alas...I had to shoot off my mouth....
                At least we have something in common. Tongue
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I agree with the other posters. Usually, when the kiddo is ready to potty train, they will start using the toile. For some kids, this may be at 18 months, for most it is around 36 months and for some it can be as late as 48 months or older. There are those who DO shoot for a fully diaper free toddlerhood, with some holding their 2 month old babies over the toilet once an hour, but I think that is overkill.

Why is it sideways?

I agree with the other posters. Usually, when the kiddo is ready to potty train, they will start using the toile. For some kids, this may be at 18 months, for most it is around 36 months and for some it can be as late as 48 months or older. There are those who DO shoot for a fully diaper free toddlerhood, with some holding their 2 month old babies over the toilet once an hour, but I think that is overkill.
                    When you say "shoot for," do you mean that literally?
                      I lol'd IRL. But I do agree that average pace is a critical component to my training regime especially when calculating my VDOT. Oh and I need to eat a fig apparently.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fig is very important when shooting for the toile. A bidet, thankfully, is more forgiving.
                        JakeKnight

Sigh. My dream is dying hard. Why'd I come back? Oh. The boobs. Yeah. Well, there's always the boobs. I'm going running.
                          I lol'd IRL. But I do agree that average pace is a critical component to my training regime especially when calculating my VDOT. Oh and I need to eat a fig apparently.
                          God bless you, Lank. You are the antidote for stupidity. And that is funny.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

gracerunner

xxx

Why is it sideways?

Oh. My wife gets mad at me when I pee on the seat, too.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh. My wife gets mad at me when I pee on the seat, too.
                                See, this is why potty training at a young but behaviorally appropriate age is vital. You clearly did not receive this training. This is why you are still searching trying to find the answers to life's persistent questions. You probably are better off just sitting down to pee.