1000Km-621 mile club

First past the post.... (Read 531 times)

congrats ayola!
      thanks! (does an early morning dance at the keyboard) A

Recalculating...

nice work daytona306!
          Congratulations hollansk! That makes 10!
            good job scrumhalfgirl!
              PWL makes 11! Great job! Is Chloe36 next?
                WTG aggiedad77!! I think I am also going to make it this week, woot!
                  alrighty, I did it! I really thought I'd never get across that line after loosing 3 months to injury, so I am very happy to be there already. I'm outta here to try to reach 1000 miles. I'm not sure if I'll quite make it this year, but that's OK. It's time to give other people a chance at reaching close to the top of the page. Anyone who is an admin of this group can continue to upate the home page as people cross the 1000 km line. Good luck! Shaunna
                    congrats shaunna!
                      great job shaunna- I'll see you on the 1000 mile board (next year) A

Recalculating...

I'm coming, I'm coming!!! Shocked I attended a Federal Law Enforcement academy from May-August and there were several shorter runs a week....I'm trying to make up for those and get my 621 miles this year!!! I'm currently at 391 miles, with a 6-miler coming up tomorrow... *tick tock tick tock tick tock* *EDIT* - To change 291 miles to 391...If I was at 291, I think I'd cry
                        "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I broke through on Turkey Saturday! (Is that a holiday? It is now!). See you next year in the 1000 and/or 1500 Groups! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Fine job Jeff. Are you interviewing for Lloyd's job?