1000Km-621 mile club

Photo finish (Read 198 times)

Run Forest, run!

Smile Looks like aeb75 and I will hit the tape tomorrow in a photo finish. Congrats in advance Anne!
    "I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs." Jesse Owens
    anneb

Thanks! Congrats to you too. I must have got you since I'm a morning runner... Yes Big grin

Anne

Run Forest, run!

Yep. You got me with a great lean at the tape. Wink
        "I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs." Jesse Owens
          Wow! What a finish! I couldn't tell who leaned at the tape! Contrats to you Anne and Kevin. Great job! Glad to see you made it! Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Great job you two!!! Way to fight til the end Big grin

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf