1000Km-621 mile club

catching back up (Read 14 times)

Maggie & Molly

I spent the first 4 months ahead of the bunny.  got to over 50 miles ahead at one point and then I just got lazy.  I am happy to say that I am now under 5 miles behind the bunny and fully expect to pass him by Sat's long run.  woohoo.  regardless, this will be my highest mileage year ever.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

under a rock

Glad to hear you are catching back up! I noticed you were falling behind along with me.

I'm letting go of any mileage goals at this point. Right now I just have to be happy being able to do what ever type of movement my body will allow. I hope to be back up to some small mileage in a week or two. Herniated discs suck. If I could combine my walking miles with my running miles I would have kicked this bunny's ass months ago!

wanderingoutlaw

I completely lost my mojo in April and hardly ran all summer.  I'm so far behind the bunny (again) that I doubt I'll catch it this year.

fraggle (Ashley?), I went crazy and signed up for the Black Mountain Marathon in February.  Do you ever go run up there?  I'm sorry to see you talking about herniated discs--glad to see you're walking and getting in some movement.

John

under a rock

I completely lost my mojo in April and hardly ran all summer.  I'm so far behind the bunny (again) that I doubt I'll catch it this year.

fraggle (Ashley?), I went crazy and signed up for the Black Mountain Marathon in February.  Do you ever go run up there?  I'm sorry to see you talking about herniated discs--glad to see you're walking and getting in some movement.

I've only run out in that area a few times, just some group runs. Make sure you are ready for some serious elevation gain! No shame in skipping the summer running down here! I hope to never have to run in the summer in the south again after this year.  Looks like we finally are starting to have some tolerable running temps. Good luck in your training!

I should be back to some short miles in the next week or two. I doubt I'll ever be able to handle running long distances again, unless I find some miracle program that works for keeping the disc happy. But, I'll take what I can get.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Just keep trying! You'll get on track! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

I seriously lost my mojo a while back but I kept moving, even if it wasn't as consistent as I would like or as long.  I feel like I worked through that slump and have my groove back.  You can do the same, keep chipping away.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Maggie & Molly

I am happy to announce I am back in front of the bunny!!!!!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I knew you could do it! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

I am happy to announce I am back in front of the bunny!!!!!

That's great ! Glad to see you there.

I bet he wasn't looking over his shoulder and you just took him by surprise Wink

Wish you the best for the months ahead.

By the way, hugs to Maggie and Molly !

José Pedro

Maggie & Molly

thanks Pedro and the girls say hey right back Smile

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

thanks Pedro and the girls say hey right back Smile

Thanks, also  Smile