1000Km-621 mile club

Two more across the line! Yeah! (Read 221 times)

KevinK  and TedsHead - almost missed you!  Congrats on finishing the race!  :-)

Anyone else I missed?  Hope not..if so let me know so I can get you on the front page.....

We still have 1.5 months to chase that rabbit down!  Let's get hunting!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Run Forest, run!

Thx Gayle.

I'm almost 2 months later to the 1000km mark this year - but feels good nonetheless

Maybe I can get back up to your impressive totals for next year.

Congrats on your 1/2 last weekend.

kevin

"I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs." Jesse Owens

Thanks, Kevin.....I"m glad you made it across the line.   It's still in this year and a great goal.  I think I was just under 1000K last year and barely missed the goal.  You got it DONE!

Impressive totals, unbelievable for me.  After two years of having rather major injuries, it's hard to believe I've run what I have.  The 1/2 marathon last weekend was tough......I struggled with the heat and humdity, but still made it to the finish line.  I think I'm a much better cold weather runner.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Congratulations Ted and Kevin - Great Job!
          TedsHead

Team Me, Myself & I

Thanks everyone.  Good luck and stay healthy.

Have a great holiday season and I'll be back next year.