1000Km-621 mile club

Housekeeping for 2011 (Read 258 times)

Hello, everyone.  I have clean up our members that have not checked in for the past three months with one exception. (Hoppity, I "assume your hubby is going to "chase" you again this year?  He hasn't checked in for a bit and thought I would check with you?)

Also I will make the same offer I did last year. My goals for this year is to:  1) run injury free and 2) and if injury free make 1,500 miles this year.  I made a bit over 1,350 miles in 2010.  With that being the case I really don't "fit" into this group and do not want to upset anyone by being here.  If that is the case I can let someone take over this group and leave.  I enjoy this group, but also realize I can upset someone knowing I plan to reach the 1000k goal early and keep on running.  Blush

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

I know you and I talked about this last year.   How about this.....if I can hang for a bit this year without drama maybe I can step in if you need me too.  We'll see.  Personally, I don't mind you being in charge Big grin but I wonder if it is fair to you? 

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Thanks Time2Run.  The Turtle Moves will hopefully be back up and running/chasing in a month or so, so keeping him in the group would be great.  Thank you for thinking of him!

I'm also someone who should admit that I hope to reach the 1000km target earlier in the year, but I also love this group and the support it offers...much of which is down to Time2Run. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I don't see any problem with you encouraging folk from any level.  Thanks for doing it.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

It is fun to be the leader ...by example as well as designated so.

Most of us appreciate your leadership.  At the same time, if a leader comes forth (like Cherrieruns) then that will work too.

Just know that your achieving of the goal early is NOT a detriment to being the leader.

Vista

Vista

Thanks, everyone.  Blush  We'll continue on then and see where this journey takes us this year.  Cherri, I have made you an admin so you have basically all the rights I have.

Let's get running and see where it takes us the year.  I'm excited and can't wait to put on my running shoes.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thanks Gayle and Cherrie.  I am looking forward to another successful year and appreciate your willingness to keep this site going!