1000Km-621 mile club

Let's get this place hopping!!! (Read 291 times)

OK so it's been awhile since we have done a check in or any one has done a report.  So let's get the mojo back in this group and let's hear what you have been up to!!

As for me things have been interesting.  I got laid off which had lead to lack of motivation in life.  Now hopefully I am back on track (still no job prospects in sight) and chasing the bunny.  Not sure if I will catch him before the end of the year but I am going to commit to trying.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

I LOVE that idea......just don't have time tonight so I'll try and catch up tomorrow.  I've been on a running streak and really don't "belong" in this group at least this year uninjuried, but have always loved the support in here. 

Jennifer, I'm so sorry about the lay off.....hoping a job comes along soon!  And I'm glad you are committed to chasing that dang bunny down!

Chat later.....

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

I've been having a really tough summer.  No motivation, lots of travelling and finding it hard to run in the heat.  Enough moaning though.  I am trying for consistancy and to stay healthy. 

Signed up for a boot camp class that meets 3x/week so will see how that goes.  I am way behind the bunny.  Oh well I just love a challenge.  LOL 

Sorry to hear about your lay off.  Hopefully things will turn around for you.

Corrinabear

Gayle-Glad to hear that things are going good for you in the non-inury zone!!

Corrina-Hate to tell you this but you are the next person I am trying to track down!   Since I am behind the bunny my goal right now is to pass people out on the course.  And you seem to be next

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Maggie & Molly

well, I'm no where near the bunny but at least I am continually moving forward.  My little 2 - 4 mile runs won't get me there but that is ok for now!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Wingz

Professional Noob

The chart has me right behind the bunny, but I know that's not so.  It must be counting in all the "planned" runs I have in for the month of September.  Too bad by the time September is done the bunny will have gained some miles...

Roads were made for journeys...

Corrina, sounds like Jennifer is going to give you some motivation to run or run over you while tracking down the bunny. LOL

Jennifer, nice goal.......one person at a time....I like that!

Cherrie, nice to hear from you.  Hope you are feeling better.    2 - 4 miles count!  You are not standing still and moving forward.....forward movement to good!

It's been great being basically injury free.  I hurt once in awhile and that hip seems fairly tight for at least the first mile.  But one I get through that, I'm running pain free.   I have two 1/2 marathon's coming up......one in Oct. and one in Nov.  I'm thinking of using the one in Oct. as a long hard run but not an all out effort which Nov should be.  The Oct 1/2 is the 1/2 I had deferred from last year since I paid and could not run.  So it has been a year now where I was really struggling and I like this place I'm in much better then last year! 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble