1000Km-621 mile club

took at look at the pace standings - ugh (Read 173 times)

Maggie & Molly

ok, darn knee. I started this little challenge ahead of that dang bunny but with my wonderful knee issues I've slowly but consistently slipped behind. I am now about 42 miles behind but will try and try again to catch up and pass. I'm figuring that once the weather clears and bit and my knee heals a bit I can increase my mileage again. For now my runs will consist of 3 or less miles at a time and only a couple of times a week. I'll get you bunny......

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

We are rooting for you Cherrie! You can whip that dany bunny, it's just going to take some time to sneak up on him since you have to get well first. Good weather is coming! Good things are coming! Bunny hunting season will be heating up soon! Evil grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

I'm with ya!!!!!! just picking up the back.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

talie

trying to beat the bunny

Just get that knee healthy again. There is plenty of time for bunny catching. Plus then you can run in nice spring weather. Smile
          Natalie

2008 goals -5% spring weightloss goal - 126 lbs.
          - run 1000K
          - run a couple of 10Ks, maybe a half???

Maggie & Molly

I agree, Natalie, it can be frustrating though that is for sure. I'll be running little TM runs for now until things feel a bit better.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363