1000Km-621 mile club

mk885 - Nov 25 (Read 5 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Yippee!!!  You got it done!  A month ahead of time!  Great job!  What is next?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

mk885

hi

thanks

i did 500 in 2013, 600 in 2014, targeting 700 in 2015...

I think for 2016 I would like 800 but think 750 might be more manageable

Every year I seem to have minor injury that causes me to slow down a bit and get back the approximate 700 mile rolling balance

This year I was heading for 750 or so through September and then my right instep hurt and I want to ensure did not injure so took it easy in Oct and November.

I would like 800 in 2016 but might keep that as stretch target- if I need any time off due to injury then 800 is very difficult for me.

Thoughts?

Thanks again

MK

First congrats on reaching the target Smile

Regarding your injuries: Are you sure that you are buying shoes that are suitable for your runningstyle? It might be a good idea to get your style tested (in Denmark you can often do this when you are going to buy some shoes). Apart from that it seems to me you are building yourself up slowly by increasing in small bits and that is certainly wise Smile

Happy running from Alf in Denmark Smile