1000Km-621 mile club

Hello.... (Read 230 times)

Sorry I've been slow on the last two weeks of check-ins. Sad Life has gotten busy yet and I've struggled to fit everything in. Running has been good for me these past two weeks. I actually hit a 20 mile week and I haven't done that since last May. Guess I'm kind of wondering when the next injury or re-injury is going to hit and set me back. I belive I am on track for my 10 miler at the first of April and then I'm going to drop my mileage back a bit and make sure I recover properly. I think my plans for the spring and summer is to have fun, stay un-injuried and run 5Ks and 10Ks. Then ramp up for a fall 1/2 marathon. How is everyone else doing?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Hi Gayle don't worry, we know you are here with us Smile 10 miles on Fool's Day... nice Big grinD I have overcome that damn bunneh today at last. Got to build up some more miles ahead of it, as spring is near and then I guess I'll spend more time skating and less time running. kilo