1000Km-621 mile club

wanderingoutlaw - Nov 25th (Read 5 times)

Wandering Outlaw - You made it over Thanksgiving!  Great job!

Sorry for missing it for so long, but great job on finishing a whole month early!

Any more plans for the end of the year?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

How did I miss this!

Way to go, John! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

wanderingoutlaw

Thanks, Time2Run and Meg!

Second year in a row that I've made this goal (after five or more of not making it)! So I'm happy with that. Still, I've struggled a lot this year with running (as Meg can attest to as my Team 9 from Outer Space captain) and won't come close to my yearly goal mileage.

I have an overnight "adventure" run/race this weekend for which I am ill-prepared, but it should be fun just hanging out in the woods for the night even if I end up with another DNF on ultrasignup (like I did in May).

I'm mainly hoping that I'll be able to overcome the struggles I've been going through so that next year I can run the 1000 km again and maybe even come close to 1000 miles.

John

Congrats on two years in a row...Awesome.

I know the feeling with struggling with running.  This is the first year I have not meant my goal in quite a few years.  Injury and weight gain have not been good to me.

But still trying, still hopeful and next year is a new year for both of us.  We can come back and we can do it!  :-)

How did your overnight run go?  Hope it is going well.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble