1000Km-621 mile club

ljmamoreira - Oct 9th (Read 179 times)

Saving Gayle the trouble, I'll make the announcement myself: I ran my 1000th km this year today, around 9:45 in the morning, halfway through my Saturday morning run!!!

In July I thought I wouldn't make it. Now I think I probably won't finish the 1000 mile race, but I'll keep on running anyway.

Thanks for the company! So long! 

Jose

Hello!  Big grin  I was getting ready to go on my morning run and saw you had finished.  Checked your log for the day, came back to the forum and there you area already.  Cool  You even made me recheck the date incase I was slacking and didn't catch you.  Very cool...thank you!

I still get to congratulate you though. 

Congrats on finishing your 1000km....you made it with lots of time to spare.  That's a job well done. Thank you running with us and making it to the finish line.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Hello!  Big grin  I was getting ready to go on my morning run and saw you had finished.  Checked your log for the day, came back to the forum and there you area already.  Cool  You even made me recheck the date incase I was slacking and didn't catch you.  Very cool...thank you!

I still get to congratulate you though. 

Congrats on finishing your 1000km....you made it with lots of time to spare.  That's a job well done. Thank you running with us and making it to the finish line.

Thanks a lot, Gayle!

It has been a pleasure trying to keep up with you guys and gals around here. Count me on next year!

Again, thank you!