1000Km-621 mile club

Wow (Read 293 times)

Wow, I have not checked this in a long time, and have to admit, I am stunned to find myself the leader of this group.  Say it ain't so!  I don't think I"ve ever been a leader, anywhere.

But, I am still way behind the 1000 mile group.  

Wouldn't it be nice to have a 800 mile group ?  But, hey, I'll take whatever I can get at this point.  

How's everyone else doing? 

- Anya

It won't last, looks like you've finished! Approve

Which makes me the new leader, *cackle* Evil

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

Anya,  thanks for checking back.....I love that you are stunned to find yourself the leader.  That just makes my day.  :-)

And by the way.....there is a 800 mile club.  

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/800MileClub/forum

I"m doing well....getting ready for my fall race so I'm been trying to pick them up and putting them down.  Blush

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Anya,  thanks for checking back.....I love that you are stunned to find yourself the leader.  That just makes my day.  :-)

And by the way.....there is a 800 mile club.  

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/800MileClub/forum

I"m doing well....getting ready for my fall race so I'm been trying to pick them up and putting them down.  Blush

what race?

And thanks for telling me about the 800 mile club :-)    

- Anya

I'm going to visit my friend in Columbus and run the marathon when I'm there.  Oct 16th.  I'm a bit nervous....my first full.  I keep having doubts that I can make it the full distance and not have to do a lot of walking.

and no problem.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Gayle you are going to rock the Full!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Thank you....I hope so. 

Part of me tells me I will, the other part of me worries...did I do enough hill work, enough speed work.  I should have the endurance....my last really long run will be this weekend.  I just remember how the first 20 miler felt.  I was wiped and if it had been race day it would have been another 6.2.  I felt like I was barely moving at 20.....  So we'll see.  :-)

Thank you....I hope so. 

Part of me tells me I will, the other part of me worries...did I do enough hill work, enough speed work.  I should have the endurance....my last really long run will be this weekend.  I just remember how the first 20 miler felt.  I was wiped and if it had been race day it would have been another 6.2.  I felt like I was barely moving at 20.....  So we'll see.  :-)

You will be great.   What an accomplishment this will be.  Imagine, running a marathon. This is HUGE!  

- Anya