1000Km-621 mile club

Near End of First 4 months Check-in (Read 5 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

We are over 1/4 way through the year, almost 1/3 through.

Pace bunny is just under 200 miles.

How goes the running? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Going great at this point, Meg.

The many rainy days in March and April didn't make it any easier (even if the country was badly needing such rain, after an extremely dry year), yet the fact is I managed to maintain the momentum, both in terms of training quality and accumulated mileage.

Although taking nothing for granted, these first 4 months certainly open hopeful prospects for what's to come in the near future.

Still here, still injured.   Hoping the hip will let me start running soon.   When I get injured, I do it right!     😂. Don’t know if I’ll make goal this year, but still making forward progress

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

@Time2Run:

Wish you a speedy recovery (at least from this point on).

Injuries make us feel real powerless, for we know the will is there, only that the body won't cooperate... truly frustrating at times.

But it also tests our resilience (as well as our patience!). And often, when we are able to return, our will, pleasure and determination become emboldened once the experience of adversity is overcome. Keep strong, I'm sure you'll be back in -- and with -- a blast ;-)

All the best!

wanderingoutlaw

Time2Run, hope you heal quickly. Good job on walking and elliptical-ling in the running down time.

I'm doing pretty well this year. My distance looks pretty good after the 41 mile race on Saturday, but even before that race, I have been doing better than last year.

John