1000Km-621 mile club

Woohoo! Done! (Read 359 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Well, I'm done. I guess there's no point in leaving the group though, since the New Year is coming so soon. See you all on the first!
      Great job Erica!
      vedhed

Great Job, Erica. I just finished today. Feels good. Next year I might try the 1000 miler! Shocked
        That your knees never hurt, that your feet never ache, that the wind always be at your back, and a stiff drink ever await your return.
          Nice job Vedhed! Good luck with your 1600 km next year!
            Congrats to all! I'm down to 75 left for the year and still truckin' along...
            "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
              Congratulations Josh B!
                Finished this morning. I switched my log to metric just so I could see it read 1000.2 km for the year Big grin
                  Finished this morning. I switched my log to metric just so I could see it read 1000.2 km for the year Big grin
                  Awesome! I've still got 18 miles left and 3 days to do it...
                  "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                    Congratulations ajdar!
                      Thanks! Just in the nick of time. Big grin One day off and I'll start on another 1000K (or maybe 1000M? Shocked Andy
                        Andy, We all know you planned it that way, right?
                          Holy cow...Sorry but no internet at my place so had to wait to come to work again...Ran the miles, just not logged until this morn... I had 8.1 left and ended up running 8.25 yesterday, the last 4 DIRECTLY INTO THE WIND...Quite a painful way to end the year, ha ha ha... But it's done! Here's to 1000K for 2008! Big grin Big grin Big grin

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Holy cow...Sorry but no internet at my place so had to wait to come to work again...Ran the miles, just not logged until this morn... I had 8.1 left and ended up running 8.25 yesterday, the last 4 DIRECTLY INTO THE WIND...Quite a painful way to end the year, ha ha ha... But it's done! Here's to 1000K for 2008! Big grin Big grin Big grin
                            Way to go, David!! Blech, I hate running into the wind. I prefer 5 degrees F, calm, to 30 degrees with wind. But I'll cope with it if I have to! We had our third snowiest December on record in southern Maine, and I'm proud to say I had to resort to the treadmill only one time. This Thursday may be my next TM time, though, because they're calling for a high in the low teens with strong winds. Sigh. Teresa
                              Andy, We all know you planned it that way, right?
                              You got it! The Pace Bunny and I became good friends throughout the year, but I had to pass him at the end!
                                David, You are definitely one of my heroes! 119 mile month in December is awesome. It figures the last 4 were into the wind. Great job! Kenny