1000Km-621 mile club

News! (Read 156 times)

You might already know, but I just found out. Eric made a change in the Mileage groups and after someone reaches the goal of the group then that name will come off of the YTD Distance chart after about 10 days. So no one has to leave the group when they reach our goal! Yeah! Big grin Big grin That is unless you want to. Sad Run Strong! Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Hi Gayle, I'm not sure what happened, but I hit 1000K on Oct. 25th (although it wasn't posted until the 27th I think) and I was immediately taken off of the YTD list and never added to the finishers list. Any idea what might have happend? Thanks for you help! ajdar
        Andy, I'm not sure what happened? I know Eric made some changes so people would not have to leave the groups. Plus he made some changes to speed up the posting of the YTD figures. I have no clue why you are not still on the YTD list????? I'm wondering if his changes and your ultra race somehow conflicted and removed you off the list early? Just guessing? BUT it is my fault for not posting you on the finishing list. I'm so sorry!!! Sad And so glad you said something!!! I was on vacation for two weekends back to back and I missed you. I'll get you posted right away on the finishing list. Please accept my apologies! Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Have I missed anyone else? Please, please let me know if I did!

Gayle, No problem. Thanks for the quick response and for adding me to the finishers list! Andy