1000Km-621 mile club

ABCGreys - Oct 4th (Read 6 times)

You have crossed that finish line.  Great job!  You have lots of running room left for the rest of the year.  Any plans?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

My dogs are fast, not me

Thanks! This is the first year EVER that I've actually met one of my mileage goals and this is with 6 weeks off for stress fractures in April. I'm really happy!!

The rest of the year is training for the St. Jude Half Marathon the first Saturday in December so I'm hoping to get to 800 miles this year. 

Robin

Congrats, Robin Smile

Truly great to see you reach this goal, ABCG.

Best of luck for the rest of the year - regarding all your other objectives, also.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Thanks! This is the first year EVER that I've actually met one of my mileage goals and this is with 6 weeks off for stress fractures in April. I'm really happy!!

The rest of the year is training for the St. Jude Half Marathon the first Saturday in December so I'm hoping to get to 800 miles this year. 

Awesome! I knew you could do it! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

That is super!!  So glad to see you reach this goal and head for another one.  The St Jude is a wonderful goal!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

wanderingoutlaw

Congratulations!  Hope you run well at your half-marathon.

John