1000Km-621 mile club

first double digit week in forever (Read 246 times)

Maggie & Molly

I finally got my tush out the door enough times this week to hit 10 miles - tomorrow will make 14 for this week - it has been a very very long time since I've actually ran more than 5 miles in one week Roll eyes whether it was injury, illness or just plain laziness that got in the way!!!!!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Wingz

Professional Noob

Way to go, Cherrie! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Slow-smooth-fast

Well done, bet you feel great. Wait till u become slave to it, and you fell like you ought to be running atleast 5 every time you go out the door. Stay where you are, its more enjoyble.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Maggie & Molly

teehee

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Congrats! On making a double digit week! You changed your avator.....what race is that?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Great job getting back into it again!

Maggie & Molly

my avatar is the Ovarian Cancer Research road race in NB, Ma. It is a 5K but it was hot and it ends on a hill - fun. It was also the first race that I ran alone with no pals along which was kind of weird.... I'll be doing it again this year though.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363