1000Km-621 mile club

Welcome! (Read 266 times)

Glad to see some new members to the 1000K club.  Welcome "poland4evr", "Hoppity", "MikeCharlie", and "The Turtle Moves"!

Kenny

Hi everyone.  Thanks for the welcome.

I'm hoping to hit 1000km this year.  I did manage it last year, but spent from August until December unable to run due to two ruptured ligaments in my ankle and accessory navicular syndrome in my foot.  I'm trying to ease back into running now, and thought this group would be a great motivator. I don't think I'll be overtaking the pace bunny for quite a while yet though.  I've slowed my pace a lot and am slowly building mileage and am also playing with HR training...hopefully that combination will stop me reinjuring my foot (I'm trying to avoid surgery on the accessory navicular).

The turtle moves is my husband.  He's had some time out from running due to work pressure but likes the idea of chasing the bunny, especially as the one on the front page is so cute!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Welcome to BlueWing!  Glad to have you with us.
        Bluewing

Thanks!