1000Km-621 mile club

Time to crank up the heat! (Read 389 times)

My, my. 621 miles is no easy task, unless you're me of course. Nothing brings out weakness like pounding the pavement. You cannot bluff me. If you're not fully committed to this goal it will show. When you feel like quitting, remember one thing: Pace Bunny Wins! Pace Bunny Wins! Pace Bunny Wins! Pace Bunny Wins! Ha ha, got a nice ring to it, doesn't it? There is still time to run with me if you go now. Wait any longer and I'll be gone for good. Will you let 2007 slip away from you so easily?
    Come play my game, I'll test you...
    No days off
    No holidays
    No vacations
    While you sleep in, I'm out there on the road.
      Our bunny seems to have left the building!!!
        Bunny, come back!!!!! I got to start cross-training again Thursday and should get the OK to start running again in another week or two and then I am going to chase you down, so you better get back here!! Also, how much did it hurt to get that bunny ear pierced??

Finished!

oh dear. that has got to be the most frightening bunny I have *ever* seen! LOL
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            Don't you think I can run (on average) 2 meter per minute 24-7-365 you barst... dear bunny? I will get you ... eventually ... since I'm not going to add more than 10 % of the kilometers per week from week to week. (Err, that almost sounds like claptrap.)

Finished!

Did you see? The Bunny on the YTD Distance is fixed Big grin
              Walk + Jog = wog.
              I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
              I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                Blahblahblah. Big grin It has started too fast and will get an injury later in January, just wait and see! Yes
                  I think I liked it better when it was broken!!! Wink
                  "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
                    So, where did the bunny go? I keep hearing about the evil bunny, but he never posts for us. Sad. Kimmer
                    My goal in life is to be as happy as I possibly can. - Me