1000Km-621 mile club

New Pace Group! (Read 318 times)

I think I will be starting a new group - the 100 miles a year club. Or should I make that a metric century? Anyone want to join me? Evil grin Cry Shocked Dead
      Yeah I'm with you. I was really hoping my foot would be showing some improvement by now. I am getting so frusterated. I had my first race for the season, a 5K on March 25th all picked out and I figured if I could start running again in the next 3 weeks I could make it... but now I'm seriously doubting that. The pace bunny isn't even an issue for me now, but I'm wondering if with 2 HM's planned for late summer and fall if I'll even make it 1000 km this year.... maybe 500 miles?? Ah well still gonna hang in here and see what happenes.... maybe the bunny can get *injured* Evil grin

Finished!

*sigh* with my injury still not diagnosed, I'm not sure what the heck is going to happen with my 1k yr I figured it was going to be difficult thru the summer, but with the injury I'm slowly slipping and slipping behind the bunny! Cry
        Walk + Jog = wog.
        I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
        I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
          *sigh* with my injury still not diagnosed, I'm not sure what the heck is going to happen with my 1k yr I figured it was going to be difficult thru the summer, but with the injury I'm slowly slipping and slipping behind the bunny! Cry
          How are things going? Any ideas whats going on? I think the diagnosis isnt the important part, it is the healing that is. So maybe you can get things straightened out and remain frustrated that you will never know what you have to thank for your woes! And I agree - I could care less what the bunny actually runs compared to me - I just care what I can or cant do. And right now, I love to be able to do more. And by more, I really mean some without hurting.

Finished!

My first HM was supposed to be tomorrow. I actually have my number and considered running it - until I went up the stairs toting jars of dye and my ankle twinged and my knees were making noises too (kinda crunchy squeaky kind) I've got my first session with the PT on Monday.
            Walk + Jog = wog.
            I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
            I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry