1000Km-621 mile club

half way mark (Read 15 times)

Maggie & Molly

so here we are.  We are officially halfway through the year.  How is it going everyone?

I am still ahead of the bunny although my lead has shrunk over the last month.  Ahead is ahead though, I'll take it.  Big grin

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm disappointed with myself. I'm ahead of the pace bunny in this group, but not where I'd like to be on the year.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

well if the weather would cooperate with you maybe you could make up some miles

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Fat & lazy runner

I'm working to reach the bunny... it's not too far and I can stroke it.

Smile

Andy G.

under a rock

I'm still ahead but the bunny is gaining some ground. My back seriously needs to stop be so damn angry so I can run again.

amn77

Great job everyone! I am more ahead of the bunny this year than I have ever been so I am pretty happy. Shooting for 800 miles this year, but if it doesn't work out at least I've built up a good cushion on this bunny!

Allyson

Sounds like everyone is doing well and making strides.  Ash....you need to give your back a good talking and tell it enough is enough.

I'm behind where I want to be for the year, but I have marathon training starting today, so lots of hard work ahead of me.  :-)

Keep it up everyone!  Cool

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Took me until today to get to the halfway mark in km's run (500.5 after tonight's run).

I'm making a strong push the next few months, though, and that bunny is going DOWN.