1000Km-621 mile club

Hey Bunny, that's me you hear right behind you! Be Afraid! (Read 406 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

By this Sunday, you'll either be eating my dust or roasted on a spit, depending on my mood. You. Are. Mine.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Jeff, did you just log a ton of miles? I may be crazy but I thought you were in the middle of the second page. I was going to ask this the other day, but I didn't want to appear like I am obsessed with making it onto the first page Wink you get that bunny!
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I've been fluctuating between the page 1 / page 2 transition for quite some time. But this week and the last two are looking like 20+ miles, mainly due to the fact that I've accepted the reality that I may not get runs in on e the weekend due to familial obligations -- now, I don't take weekdays off, 'cuz I know I'm guaranteed to miss at least one day on the weekend.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Jeff, Kill. The. Bunny. He deserves it.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Look at that! Great job, Jeff! Stupid bunny.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey bunny -- that's my ass you're staring at. Show me what you've got and I'll show you what you need.

Hey bunny -- that's my ass you're staring at.
                So the bunny likes to watch does he? Clowning around Nice job, Jeff! Especially nice to see you pass that wascally wabbit after having to have your guts stuffed back in. I hope you at least gave him a little kick on your way past him.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Jeff, Just curious...Did you roast it or kick dust on it? Good job.
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just curious...Did you roast it or kick dust on it? Good job.
                    Ken, I roasted that sucker, but before I even had the fire started, there was another one in its place. Now I know where that phrase "mating like rabbits" comes from...

That's great news. I'm getting hungry for some Hasenpfeffer. Glad to hear there's another hare. I'm feeling pretty good after struggling with some heel pain over the past 6 months. I've decided to run a fall marathon. This should put me in position to catch that wabbit in no time...
                        This week, bunny? You are MINE. Watch out.
                          Get that thing. It ate about half the beans in my garden.
                            *glares at the bunny* Ok, I know I threatened you, but it was not fair for you to somehow smite me with a fever and a cold. I have to take the BAR EXAM in two weeks. Go on, get ahead. I'll catch you later.
                              Megan, Pass the BAR first, then, let's sue the rabbit. Wink
                                hey bunny- I saw you yesterday during my run- you looked very cute sitting there nibbling on the grass... I must have looked intimidating since you let me pass you today Big grin