1000Km-621 mile club

trying to get back on track (Read 141 times)

Maggie & Molly

Ok, so between knee issues, asthma issues, a plain lack of modivation, blah blah blah ~~ I've not put very many miles on this year. I've run a bit - and I'll take a few moments to update my log but at best I've probably put another 20 miles on my distance. I here to say I'm trying and though I won't catch up I also dont' want to be trailed behind!!!!!!!!!!! mta: I put in my runs so now I just need to keep at it !!!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Keep it up you can do it!
      Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck, Cherrie! Kee posting updates here - knowing I haven't posted in a few days is what motivates me to get out there when I don't feel like it!
          Hey Cherrie-You aren't that far behind me!! Race you to the bunny!! Big grin Big grin

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Maggie & Molly

Hey Gen, you're on!!!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Now we both have to stay focused and motivated to make it to the bunny!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Maggie & Molly

you got that right. That whole staying focused thing is the hard partg Confused

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Focus....Focus...... Now what were we talking about? Roll eyes

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

uhm, not sure, uhm, oh yeah running and running and running.... Big grin

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363