1000Km-621 mile club

FInishers (Read 300 times)

I've been laxed again....so sorry.   I believe there were some finishers before Steph.  If you will message me your user name and date you finished, I'll place you on the leader board.  I'll try and keep up a bit better.

Meanwhile we are through the first of the year.  What's happening with everyone?  How's your journey been going?

I just finished my summer 1/2 marathon and thought I had killed myself in the process.  Heat and humidity was just awful and now I'm hoping to slow down a bit through the heat of the summer.  What are you doing?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

aellopous

I started off real strong, and now I'm worried about finishing at all. I thiiiiink I can do it, as long as I keep gradually upping my mileage.

I basically lost 3-4 months of running because of gallbladder issues and then having the damn thing out. But as long as I keep upping my weekly mileage gradually and don't have any injuries (knock wood), I should juuuuust about be able to hit that 621 mark.

Good luck!  Slow and steady will get that rodent.....don't up to fast and injury yourself...

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Gonna be eating bunny stew by the end of the week.  Can't wait!

Good job mgerwn..........Stay the course to the end.

I got a late start but have the rabbit ahead in the distance and keep getting a little closer each month.....FUN!

Vista

mgerwn - make sure you let that stew simmer a long time.  He's pretty tough. 

Good luck Vista!  You'll get em soon.